Wednesday, 2 August 2017
Friday, 7 July 2017
Monday, 26 June 2017
“The good physicians treat the disease; The great physicians treat the patient who has the disease.”- William Osler
ConferenceSeries LLC welcomes you to attend the 7th International Conference on Clinical and Medical Case Reports during April 16-18, 2018 at Dubai, UAE. We cordially invite all the participants who are interested in sharing their knowledge and research in the arena of International Meeting on Clinical Case Reports.
Clinical Case Reports 2018 anticipates more than 150 participants around the globe with thought provoking Keynote lectures, Oral and Poster presentations. The attending delegates include Editorial Board Members of related ConferenceSeries LLC .This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists. The intending participants can confirm their participation by registering for the Clinical conference along with your colleagues. Avail the delegate early bird offer.
What is a Case Report ?
In medical or clinical study, a case report signifies the detailed report of symptoms, signs, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of an individual patient. Case reports may contain a demographic profile of the patient, but usually describe an unusual or novel occurrence. Case reports have been playing a pivotal role in medical education, providing a structure for case-based learning and implementation. A case report describes unique aspects of a medical or surgical case and provides clear clinical and educational significance in medicine given its rapid contributions to scientific literature and clinical practice. Despite the emphasis on randomized clinical trials, evidenced-based medicine, systemic reviews and meta-analyses, case reports continue to provide a novel and exceptional knowledge in medical education.
Who are Attending Clinical Conferences?
- We are seeking reviews from various specializations such as Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Pediatrics and adolescent medicine and General Surgery.
- Students from various fields such as Medicine, Pharmacy, Clinical Research Centers.
- Experts from various disciplines like virologist, microbiologists, epidemiologists, pharmacologists will prefer attending Clinical Research Conferences to present their research
Benefits of attending Clinical Reports Meeting:
- An opportunity to meet the mentors across the world face-to-face.
- Sharing ideas, challenges and plan something interesting for future.
- Learning with people who have same interests.
- We get to have professors, ask questions, speak something which is interesting, something that we are passionate about.
- Case Reports on Cardiology
- Case Reports on Neurology
- Case Reports on Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Dental Case Reports
- Case Reports on Internal Medicine
- Pediatric Case Reports
- Case Reports on Pathology
- Case Reports on Pulmonology:
- Radiology Case Reports
- Surgical Case Reports
- Case Reports on Anesthesiology
- Clinical Nursing
- Case Reports on Family Medicine
- Primary care reports
- Toxicology Case Reports
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Aesthetic Case Reports
- Case Reports on oncology & Cancer
- Case Reports on Diabetes
- Case Reports on Psychology
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Meetings International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://clinicalcasereports.conferenceseries.com/